Consignment is the easiest way to sell your designer and antique furniture. We attract customers to see your furniture, then we sell it, then we cut you a check.
Looking to Consign Furniture?
- First, send us an email at email@example.com with photos of your items you would like to consign.
- Then, we’ll inform you if your items have been approved.
- Upon approval, fill out and sign the consignment contract below.
- Next, call us to arrange a time to drop off your items and your signed contract.
- After we receive the approved items, they will be on display in our showroom for 120 days.
- To encourage sales, we mark down prices with a 10% markdown every 30 days.
- However, if an item has not sold within 120 days, at our discretion, we may choose to run your item for an additional 30 days. Your unsold item will be listed at 50% off the original consignment price.
- After this time, if your item still hasn’t sold, then you must pick up your item within 7 days. All remaining items can be donating at your request. We will obtain a 501C tax receipt for you.
- If your item sells within that time, then we will pay you a 50/50 split for all your sold consignment items.
- After your item sells, your consignment payment will be issued at the end of the following month.